Updated September 6, 2020
- What Personal Information we may collect from you when you visit Company Sites and/or use Company Services.
- How we use, process and protect such Personal Information.
- The rights, protections and choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to review, correct and remove Personal Information.
“Company Sites” refer to any website domain name registered to Company, including, but not limited to https://kenahbus.com/.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and store Personal Information about you in connection with your use of the Company Service, including any Personal Information you transmit to or through a Company Site. We receive and store any data you enter on the Company Service or provide to us in any other way, including but not limited to signing up for an account, making a purchase on a Company Site, using the Company Service directly or through one of Company’s third-party providers, signing up to our marketing email mailing list, any communication with our customer service representatives, or participating in our surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions. Even when we do not retain certain Personal Information, it may be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process such Personal Information.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
As mentioned above, any information you volunteer for the purpose of using a Company Site or using a Company Service can be collected, including:
- Required account set up details such as your name, email address, address or postal code, telephone number, password, birth date, payment authorization and any other information necessary to complete and record purchases and other transactions, as applicable.
- Data on physical characteristics, which may include weight, height, and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size).
- Optional information provided during the use of a Company Site, including, if applicable, reviews or ratings submitted, taste preferences and personal interests, account/profile settings, and information provided via participation in contests, surveys and/or marketing promotions (including gender, occupation and income level).
- Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences.
- Your activity on a Company Service, such as product selections, order history, search queries and schedules of use or information otherwise provided to us through a Company Service or elsewhere, if applicable.
- Communication data such as your interactions with our email, details of your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any calls, video and/or chat conversations, and if you call us, your telephone phone number.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may obtain information about you from third-party sources. Examples of information that we may receive from other sources include:
- Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third-parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- Credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
- Data from other third-party providers that help us provide you with personalized and/or relevant information and offerings.
- AUTOMATIC/ANONYMOUS DATA
Some of the data is collected and logged by us automatically and/or anonymously in order to make a Company Site and the Company Service more useful to you. Here are some other examples of such information that we collect that is not directly provided by you:
- Data Collected by Company Servers: Company’s servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (every device has a unique number, or IP Address, that is automatically assigned to your device when you use the Internet, which may change between sessions of use), your domain name, the date and time stamp of your visit, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, and clickstream data. We use this information to recognize and analyze trends, administer Company Services, track our users’ movement throughout Company Services, compile demographic information about our overall user base, and adapt Company Services to our users’ needs.
- Cookies, web beacons, and advertising identifiers: Like most sites, Company’s Services may use what are known as “cookies” in certain instances, or similar technology such as web beacons, and advertising identifiers, which may use small text files to store a randomly assigned ID and a website reference ID to make your device recognizable to Company. This technology is generally not used to store Personal Information. Cookies and other similar technology, as they now exist or develop, are used by Company to help remind us of our users’ identities and tailor Company Services to reflect our users’ personal interests, estimate our audience size, process user orders, facilitate and track user involvement in any of our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and analyze the visiting patterns of our users. In other cases, our web pages contain content or ads from other companies, such as videos, news content, or ads delivered by other ad networks that contain such technology. Because your browser connects to web servers operated by other companies to retrieve that content, those other companies are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services.
- Device Information: If you use a Company Service via a computer, phone, tablet or any other electronic device application or “App”, Company may choose to collect Personal Information about the device you use to access the Company Service, including your device’s hardware model, the name and version of your operating system, your MAC address, the unique ID of your device, and what mobile network you are using. Please note that Company has no control over what Personal Information your device’s platform operator, such as Apple and Google, collects and uses. We suggest in addition to this document, you review your platform operator’s privacy policies to gain a better understanding of their own standards and practices regarding Personal Information.
- Location Information. We may collect or infer information about your general location when you access or use the Services. This lets us serve you location-based ads. We also use this information for our internal purposes to further develop and improve our services. You can opt-out of the collection of precise geolocation information at any time (see Your Choices below for details).
- We infer new information from the information we collect, including using automated means to create or generate information about your likely preferences, interests, or other characteristics. For example, we may infer your city, state, and country location based on your IP address or zip code. We may also infer products or services that may interest you based on your prior purchases with us, our vendors, or other companies you engage with.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. (“Shopify”). Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase with us, then Shopify stores your credit card data. For additional information, you may want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information in lawful, relevant, legitimate, ways to provide a wide variety of services at your request and better your experience with Company Sites. Specifically, we might use your Personal Information for the following purposes, among others:
- Business Operations. To operate our business, such as: billing, accounting, improving our internal operations; securing our systems, and detecting fraudulent or illegal activity; monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and for any other business purpose permitted by law.
- Performing general services and functionality, such as creating an account for you, managing our email suppression lists, processing your orders and payments, confirming and tracking your order, analyzing trends and statistics, providing updates and support where needed, administering prize draws and competitions which you choose to enter – including publishing the names of winners, if required, and tailoring the features, performance and support of our services to you (and your personalized recommendations).
- Determining your geographic location and demographic information and providing you with customized and personalized product recommendations that we think are compatible with your interests, determining your Internet service provider, and helping us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests.
- Providing technical support and sending service messages (for example, to let you know if a new version of one of our Apps is available, or if there will be any maintenance carried out on a Company Service) and responding to your requests, resolving disputes and/or troubleshooting problems.
- Enforcing our rights and terms of service and prevent, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms (this may include preventing copyright infringement, protecting our customers against abuse, determining special offer eligibility and any number of important actions).
- Marketing our products and services (and those of third-parties) to you that we believe may be of interest to you based on your browsing and viewing behavior and other demographic information we hold about you. This may also involve sending marketing materials to you, including product recommendations and special offers in accordance with your chosen marketing preferences/choices.
- Analyzing your use of a Company Service, including user interface experiences, to help us to understand how the services are used, analyze and understand our audience, optimize product selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery, thereby improving the Company Service for everyone. This may include inviting you to participate in surveys, user testing and panels.
- To serve you better, we may combine Personal Information you give us online via various Company Sites and Company Services. We use that combined Personal Information to enhance and personalize your experience with us, and to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you.
- In certain instances, we may disclose your Personal Information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Company or to others. Company may also disclose your Personal Information when we believe the law requires it, as further described in the Necessary Disclosures section below.
- We may also use your Personal Information to aggregate or anonymize certain information that we collect from you to create anonymous information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use anonymous information for any purpose, including but not limited to: (i) analyzing reviews and consumption behavior to improve our ratings; (ii) tracking logins to personalize your experience (including by tailoring products to you); and (iii) enhancing the Company Sites or Company Services and the content of our software.
- We will mainly communicate with you via email. You can easily manage the frequency (or opt out completely) of receiving such communication by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails we send. Please note that we may send you important Company Service-related communication (including information relating to your account, transactional communications, or substantive issues that may affect your experience with our services), even if you have unsubscribed to marketing communications.
- HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Vendors, Service Providers and Consultants. We share information with our vendors and service providers that help us run our business. For example, we share contact information and transaction information with companies that help us:
- Process, fulfill, ship and deliver your orders.
- Provide customer service and resolve complaints.
- Identify, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Provide installation and warranty services.
- Communicate with you, provide recall or emergency notices.
- Analyze data or member activity.
- Design and execute our marketing campaigns, administer our promotions, and provide advertising services.
- Investigate and resolve claims.
- Allow you to order products online and have them delivered.
- Third-party Tracking Services: Company allows third-party tracking services such as Google Analytics to monitor Company Sites and Company Services which may involve the collection of Personal Information. If such Personal Information is tracked by third-party services, the information will be anonymous and for statistical and analytics purposes only unless further agreed upon by you. See our Advertiser Collected Data section above.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING
- THIRD-PARTY SITES
- WHERE WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- EDITING, CORRECTING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request access to your Personal Information, or correct inaccurate Personal Information by contacting email@example.com
Please remember that if you delete certain Personal Information you may not be able to continue to use Company Services or access certain pages of a Company Site without entering additional information.
- YOUR CHOICES
You have the following choices regarding how Company and third-parties use certain Personal Information collected from or about you:
- Elect Not to Provide Personal Information. You may always choose not to provide Personal Information, even though it might be needed to make purchases or otherwise use the Company Services or to take advantage of Company Site features.
- Email. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email simply click the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- Interest-Based Ads. If you are using a browser or a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device, then cookies, web beacons, and advertising identifiers can be used to collect information to help determine your likely interests via interest-based ads. You can set the preferences of your browser to inform you when cookies or web beacons are sent, which will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or deny them. Please review your browser settings and instructions (generally via a “Help” or “Settings” tab) to gain a better understanding of how to track and manage cookies. Note, however, that some of Company Service operations and Company Site pages and may not function properly if you choose to block certain cookies. To opt out of interest-based ads from Company in connection with an advertising identifier on a mobile device, tablet, or streaming media devices, please configure the appropriate setting on your device (usually found under “privacy” or “ads” in your device’s settings). Note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of certain advertisements to you that are not interest-based.
- Geolocation Settings. You may be able to turn-off geolocation setting in your mobile device. Please see your device’s specific instructions for doing so.
- Additional Choices for California Residents. We do not disclose your Personal Information to third-parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you (as compared to when the third-party is acting on our behalf or you have provided your personal information as part of a co-promotion by Company and the third-party) unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of Personal Information (such as your name and contact information) to third-parties who wish to contact you or send you promotional information about their products and services directly. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of information regarding our disclosure to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Choices for Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us at email@example.com, or by mail, Attn: General Counsel, Ken Ahbus LLC, 4699 Kittredge Street, Unit 1421, Denver CO 80239.
- PROTECTING CHILDREN
Company Services as well as Company Sites are intended for general audiences and are not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web.
We use commercially reasonable encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from a Company Site, and you do so at your own risk. We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s website for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft. Should Company experience a data breach involving your Personal Information, we will notify you of such breach (to the best of our ability based on your communication preferences) as required by applicable law.
- GOVERNING LAW; RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BY BINDING ARBITRATION
The arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its rules and procedures. The arbitration shall take place in Denver, Colorado before a single neutral arbitrator from the panel of AAA. The Rules of Evidence of the State of Colorado, including the rules relating to hearsay, will apply to the arbitration. The arbitrator shall issue a written decision and award including the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The opinion and award will decide all issues submitted and shall be final and binding to the fullest extent permitted by law and will be enforceable by any court having jurisdiction. To the extent allowed by Colorado law, the arbitrator shall be required to follow all applicable substantive law. The arbitrator shall grant any legally meritorious motion for summary judgment presented by any party. The prevailing party shall have its arbitration fees, attorneys’ fees, expert fees, consulting fees, and all other associated and related costs paid for by the other party and the arbitrator’s opinion and order shall so state. The arbitrator shall be permitted to award those remedies, in law or equity, which are requested by the parties and which the arbitrator determines to be supported by credible and relevant evidence presented. The party who prevails in any arbitration may seek to have the arbitrator’s award confirmed as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitration shall be private and confidential. As a material inducement to us to provide the Service to you, you hereby waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the right to institute, prosecute or join any class action case against us, even if the rules of the AAA would otherwise allow for such. Accordingly, the arbitrator may award money or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. No class or representative or private attorney general theories of liability or prayers for relief may be maintained in any arbitration held under these Terms. Any question regarding the enforceability or interpretation of this paragraph shall be decided by the arbitrator.
- POLICY UPDATES
- COMPANY’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (FEEDBACK / CONTACT US)
Ken Ahbus LLC
4699 Kittredge Street, Unit 1421
Denver CO email@example.com